Date : 1952
Number of pages : 40
Price in 1952 : 1.5 German Marks
Language : German
[table id=1 /]
- Herbert A. Quint (pseudonym of Richard von Frankenberg) tells about Professor Porsches hardest decision.
- Story about the rally Schnellhaas in Lichtenberg. One of the first ever Porsche gatherings.
- The Story of an unusual holiday : ‘I was in Africa’
- Differences between Swiss and German traffic use.
- Ernst Hornickel tells us about the most famous GP- drivers.
- In Memoriam : Bernd Rosemeyer
- Richard von Frankenberg tells us the inside story of the Porsche World Records
- technical story by H. W. Bonsch about cylinders.
- New options for Porsches
- C.O. Windecker about open and closed Markets : export problems.
- Historical reminiscences
- News about the authors and the redaction.