Christophorus Magazine 2
Date : 1952
Number of pages : 40
Price in 1952 : 1.5 German Marks
Language : German
With a 4-page Special Edition : The Mille Miglia by Huschke von Hanstein
|The Sand Grey (Reutter #527) Porsche parked near a fountain in front of the castle. A man (I presume this is the grafical artist Erich Strenger) and a woman (Ursula Oberst-Strenger, wife of Erich Strenger ?) talking to the guards.|
|Back Cover||Back Cover Details|
|Another Fish Silver Grey (Reutter #505) Porsche (not the same as on the cover of Christophorus 1 , as can be seen on the license plates) driving on a mountain road in a southern country, (presumably Italy)|
- Our history books tells the truth about the ancestors of the Porsche line.
- C.O. Windecker writes about an intresting interview with Dr. Nordhoff.
- In Italy, everything is different.
- History of the staff, told by someone who leaves the company.
- A lady and 40 HP.
- News about the German Police.
- Technical issues about tires.
- News from Porsche customers.