To celebrate the 70 years of Porsche, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest proposes an exhibition where the saga of the brand of 19 victories at Le Mans will be recounted.
This temporary exhibition, accomplished in partnership with the « Porsche Museum Stuttgart », will be held from 28th September 2018 to 13th January 2019. Visitors will be able to discover and rediscover the most famous endurance racing cars of this manufacturer, from its beginnings on the circuit of Sarthe until the Porsche 919 hybrid, by way of the mythical 550, 908, 911, 917, 936, 956, 962 and 911 GT1.
• The early days of the Porsche adventure
• 1951: a first Porsche at Le Mans
• 36 pilots for 19 victories
• The Recordmen
• Teloché, the garage of the Porsche Team
• 19 porsche victories at the 24 Hours of Le Mans• Porsche cars exposed
• 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum