The Star Ride is an initiative of Annik Paquay and Guy Flener ( presidents of Drive for Miles® and Ingo and Sonja Rübener, the organizers of the biggest Porsche Meeting in Europe. Yes, the Porsche Meeting that always takes place on the 1st of May at the Hippodrome in Dinslaken (Germany) is mentioned in the Guinness Book of Records.
What has the Porsche meeting in Dinslaken to offer?
- All Porsche will enter via Heinrich-Notebaum Street and complete a tour of the racecourse before taking their reserved place on the grass (very nice procession and possibility to see each Porsche arrive)
- “the battle of sound”: the biggest vroom-vroom will win (decibels at the origin of the loudest exhaust pipe). Will this be an outdoor Porsche Sound Nacht?
- exhibition of Hans Truöl’s famous black and white photos. About 90.000 photos in stock of Porsche only, taken by the photographer Hans Truöl while accompanying Ferry Porsche on its travels, stock made available by his nephew Mr. Schaffara.
- shopping galleries of rare parts and accessories, classic Porsche collectibles
- Mainly the latest realizations of “Porsche Custom” made by specialized garages such as AP CAR DESIGN in Göttingen.
- Parade of Porsche tractors on the racecourse
This will be a unique opportunity to both enjoy your Porsche, meet thousands of other Porschists and above all: put the children on a pedestal. You better join.