All the technical specifications of the Porsche 911 RSR model year 2019
• Single-seater race car for the FIA GTE category (USA: GTLM)
• Base weight: ca. 1,245 kg
• Length: 4,593 mm (without splitter, rear wing, diffuser)
• Width: 2,042 mm (front axle) / 2,050 mm (rear axle)
• Wheelbase: 2,513 mm
• Water-cooled six-cylinder boxer, positions in front of the rear axle; capacity 4,194 cc, stroke 81.5 mm, bore 104.5 mm; ca. 378 kW (515 hp) depending of restrictor; 4-valve technology; direct fuel injection; dry sump lubrication; single mass flywheel; power output limitation via restrictor; electronic throttle; side-exit exhaust system.
• Weight-optimised six-speed sequential constant-mesh gearbox; two-shaft longitudinal layout with bevel gear; shifting via electronic shift actuator; shift paddles on the steering wheel; magnesium gearbox casing; multi-disc self-locking differential with visco unit; three disc carbon race clutch.
• Weight-optimised bodyshell in aluminium-steel composite design; removable roof hatch; FT3 fuel cell in front of the car; welded-in roll cage; seat pursuant to FIA 8862-2009; rigidly mounted to the chassis; six-point safety harness for use with HANS®; longitudinally adjustable pedalry; aerodynamically-optimised and quick-release body components made of CFRP; rear wing with “swan neck” mounts; four-post air jack system with safety pressure valve; electronically activated fire extinguisher system; heated windscreen.
• Double wishbone front axle; four-way vibration damper; with coil spring setup; anti-roll bars, adjustable by blade position; electro-hydraulic power steering.
• Integrated rear-axle subframe with double wishbone axle; four-way vibration damper; with coil spring setup; anti-roll bars, adjustable by blade positions; electro-hydraulic power steering; tripod drive shafts.
• Two independent brake circuits for front and rear axle, adjustable via balance bar.
• One piece aluminium six-piston racing callipers with quick release coupling; internally ventilated steel brake discs, 390 mm diameter; race brake pads; optimised brake cooling ducts.
• One piece aluminium four-piston racing callipers with quick release coupling; internally ventilated steel brake discs, 355 mm diameter; race brake pads; optimised brake cooling ducts.
Wheels / Tyres
• One piece forged light alloy wheels, 12.5Jx18 offset 25 with centre lock nut and wheel nuts; Michelin slick 30/68-18.
• One piece forged light alloy wheels, 13Jx18 offset 37 with centre lock nut and wheel nuts; Michelin slick 31/71-18.
• Cosworth Central Logger Unit; CFRP multi-functional steering wheel with integrated display; shift paddles and quick release; Collision Avoidance System; controlled alternator in connection with LiFePo4 battery; LED headlights; LED taillights plus rain light; illuminated car number and leader light system; black light inside cockpit; electric adjustable wing mirrors with memory function; tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS); drink system; air conditioning system; membrane switch panel on centre console with fluorescent labelling.
Porsche Factory Press Release
Pictures courtesy Porsche AG